Recipe: Marinated Grilled Portobellos Recipes
- 4 Portobello Caps
- Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup Soy Sauce
- Garlic Powder to taste
Steps / Directions
- Separate mushroom caps from stems and wash. Coat caps with Olive Oil and place in 9 x 13 pan.
- Mix together Soy Sauce and Garlic Powder.
- Pour over caps and let sit 2 to 4 hours.
- Preheat grill or broiler.
- Grill 4 inches from flame, 4 minutes on each side.
- Serve as Main Course or Appetizer.
(You can take the marinade while the portobellos are grilling and cook to boil in sauté' pan add 1 T flour, reduce heat and cook till thick, pour over portobellos.)