4 portions or about 6 cups
- 6-8 ounces portobellos
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 cups prepared marinara or Alfredo sauce
- 8 ounces pasta, cooked according to package directions
Steps / Directions
- Slice or coarsely chop portobellos.
- In a large skillet, heat oil. Add portobellos and garlic; cook and stir until mushrooms are tender, 5 to 6 minutes.
- Stir in prepared sauce; heat until hot, about 3 minutes. Add pasta; toss until well combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste.