Recipe: Spinach Stuffed Portobello
- 6 - Portobello caps
- 1 pack of chopped spinach - frozen or fresh
- 6 oz. cream cheese
- 1/3 cup Romano cheese
- 1 Egg
- 1 clove garlic chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper to taste
Steps / Directions
- Sauté spinach in olive oil with garlic till water is absorbed.
- Mix with cream cheese, Romano and egg.
- Let mixture cool.
- Brush Portobello caps with olive oil and grill 4 minutes on each side.
- Fill with spinach mixture.
- Put in baking dish and bake 20 minutes at 350.